North American Van Lines Logistics Scholarship
At North American Van Lines, we strive to be fully and consistently committed toward cultivating the future of young professionals across Canada and beyond—this is why we place the importance of quality education above arguably all other metrics when it comes to our priorities as an organization.
We don’t simply feel that education is important—we factor it into our central philosophy, in everything from our business practices to our way of life. Because of this, we’re excited to begin offering the opportunity for qualifying Canadian students to receive our new scholarship, intended for students in the area of business, logistics, and similar fields, with four lucky winners being selected to receive an award amount of $1,000 each. Read ahead to find out how you can enter!
- Canadian Citizen (or permanent resident).
- Enrolled (or enrolling) as full time student of accredited college/university within a Canadian province, for completion of undergraduate degree in Logistics or equivalent field.
- Limit of one (1) entry per contestant.
- Employees and professional affiliates of North American Van Lines (and their immediate families) are not eligible.
- The applicant must comply with CRA rules to qualify for the tax-free benefits of the scholarship, please see the rules here.
- Your scholarship may be tax deductible. However, you are responsible for any tax reporting requirements and any tax due. We cannot give any tax advice
Please visit the website for complete details.