Allied Van Lines Scholarship
At Allied Van Lines, we are committed to improving the future of up and coming logistics and business professionals across Canada and North America.
We believe that education is significant and we place that belief into our core operating philosophy, everything from our standard practices, to our way of living. We are proud to be offering qualifying Canadian students and chance to apply for our new scholarship, which is intended for students across the areas of business, logistics, and similar fields. Four qualified candidates will be selected to receive an award amount of $1,000 each. Read ahead to find out how you can enter!
• Canadian Citizen (or permanent resident).
• Enrolled (or enrolling) as full time student of accredited college/university within a Canadian province, for completion of undergraduate degree in Logistics or equivalent field.
• Limit of one (1) entry per contestant.
• Employees and professional affiliates of Allied Van Lines (and their immediate families) are not eligible.
• The applicant must comply with CRA rules to qualify for the tax-free benefits of the scholarship, please see the rules here.
• Your scholarship may be tax deductible. However, you are responsible for any tax reporting requirements and any tax due. We cannot give any tax advice
• Total award – $4,000; Number of awards given – 4.
• Maximum award – $1,000 per winner.
• Award amount will be made out to your school in the form of a check, and mailed to your personal address.
All applications must be complete and submitted by the deadline December, 15 2022.
Please visit the website for complete details and application form.